Search my Blog for a review!

Thursday, April 24, 2014

[News] Watch Dogs



So recently there’s been a lot of games coming out this early part of the year and I wanted to discuss one of them: Watch Dogs.

A lot of people pursue cheap PS4 games, and I can obviously say since Watch Dogs is going to be a new game it’s not going to be a cheap one. But I think with the mechanics in it it’s going to be an expensive PS4 game for awhile.

There’s been many a video game news story surrounding Watch Dogs and I implore you to take a look around the internet and read up on it. Also it’s unknown at this time if it’s going to be a questionable PS4 region game, by that I mean is it going to release everywhere at one time or region by region like some games? We’ll find out.

Watch Dogs is set in a fictional Chicago, Illinois, which is very much a breather from the usual ‘New York guise lolol’ scene that every video game is nowadays. It’s also said that due to the popularity of Watch Dogs, the game will be released on Xbox 360, PS3, PS4, Xbox One, and PC, so all platforms! And don’t even think about making this a ‘free pc game’ or I’ll hunt you down. This game is going to be awesome and you should support the developers! I believe this is going to be one of the best games of 2014, guaranteed.

And where will you be able to buy Watch Dogs? Well, almost anywhere of course but you’ll be able to purchase it through my website too! I’ll be sure to have a review of Watch Dogs up and going for everyone a few days after it comes out, maybe even sooner for you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment