Search my Blog for a review!

Saturday, January 24, 2015

[News] Best Buy has issues with 3DS Majora's Mask bundle



So I guess Best Buy is having some issues with the Majora's Mask bundle of the 3DS that is coming out soon. It's launching with a custom 3DS in the box with Majora's Mask with it too. However, Best Buy has received so many pre-orders for the bundle that it literally cannot fulfill all of them. See here:




Frankly this is a little bit ridiculous and Nintendo should be supplying WAY more units than this to a large retailer like Best Buy. And that coupon is very little in the way of someone who wants to relive their nostalgia on the go via a new 3DS and Majora's Mask.

Ridiculous. This is why I don't like shopping at Best Buy anymore. Amazon all the way, baby.

I'm sure Amazon is going to have enough units of these bad boys to go around to everybody, and they won't even have to leave their homes for it:




I like brick and mortar stores, and I especially support my local Gamestop, (Not the one in the mall, those guys are fucking fucks and need to go die.) and I always will. But this is the one shortcoming that Best Buy has: They severely underestimate the numbers for things.

Funny story about Best Buy too, my best friend actually got a free Wrath of the Lich King Collector's Edition from Best Buy when he had only pre-ordered the normal version. They were just handing them out at the door. I feel bad for whoever got shafted by Best Buy's messy procedures...

No comments:

Post a Comment